Welcome to this risk taking, mind set stretching, and dynamic strategies leadership course! Mark Elliot Zuckerberg the American computer programmer, internet entrepreneur, and philanthropist, and the chairman, chief executive officer, and co-founder of social networking website Facebook, said, “The biggest risk is not taking any risk. In a world that is changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.” Tom Peters, the American writer on business management practices, best known for his book on “In Search of Excellence,” stated "Test fast, fail fast, adjust fast!” These challenging statements and principles, are worked through in this empowering Strategies, Risks, Negotiation and Leadership course. This Anderson online training course is designed to maximizing your performance in the midst of an uncertain world and turbulent business environment. This calls for cutting edge professional leadership and management. Come and be part of this elitely trained personnel!
This Anderson online training course will feature:
- Identify effective and proven strategies
- Appraise and Managing Risks
- Discover practical Win-Win Negotiating Strategies
- Improve Strategic Management Skills
- Know how to motivate yourself and others
This online training course will give each attendee the understanding and skills to approach strategic and everyday challenges and problems with the awareness, confidence and self-assurance needed to take action and achieve positive results.
This Anderson online training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Supervisors and team leaders
- Current and potential strategic leaders at all levels
- Those responsible for developing and leading strategy
- Business managers of all levels