Training Course Overview
How can your organisation balance profits and sustainability?
Today’s businesses can no longer ignore or simply pay lip service to Key Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) issues - key stakeholders expect leading organisations to actively engage and manage these key areas of concern.
This leading edge Anderson training course addresses the fundamental principles and provides the relevant insights to your organisation that needs to develop a sustainable approach to finance that will address these challenges and create value for the organisation, as well as its stakeholders and wider society.
Using proven learning techniques in a participative workshop format, an expert trainer will help you to develop the practical skills that you need to take part in this exciting development in business finance.
Training Course Objectives
By the end of this Anderson training course, participants will be able to:
- Master the aims and principles of sustainable finance
- Understand key environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues
- Identify impact on business and financial strategy
- Develop meaningful tools for sustainable finance reporting
- Build financial models to assess sustainable finance and other risks
This Anderson training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Financial reporting team members
- Strategy team members
- Risk management professionals
- Finance managers
- Budget managers
- Commercial managers
- Capital investment and project team members
This Anderson training course will use a variety of proven learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. The training course will follow a participative workshop format and will be focused on developing practical skills that delegates can apply in real life business situations on return to their own organisation.
Training Course Outline
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- Principles and foundation of sustainable finance
- Environmental issues and concerns
- Social issues and concerns
- Governance issues and concerns
- Using strategy maps to identify key performance indicators
- Designing internal reports on sustainable finance
- Principles of Integrated Reporting <IR>
- The challenges of sustainable investment
- Financial modelling of risk under sustainable finance conditions
- The way forward in sustainable finance