Training Course Overview
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is the broad range of activities required to plan, control and execute a product's flow, from acquiring raw materials and production through distribution to the final customer, in the most streamlined and cost-effective way possible.
Supply Chain Management is the golden tool to operate the efforts of logistics, warehouses, procurement, transportation and other support service sections toward the success of supporting the end user.
The Processes and Tools for Supply Chain Success training course is the best way to get new theoretical and practical experience to get the know-how experience of doing the job done.
This popular Anderson training course will support you to develop tools and achieve success to manage these massive duties proactively, allowing you to meet deadlines and deliver against your objectives.
Training Course Objectives
By the end of this Anderson training course, you will be able to:
- Understand the SCM Work Flow
- Understand the Concepts of the SCM
- What is the Elements of the SCM
- Understand the Process of the SCM
- Fully Equipped with the Principles of the SCM
- Work in a Harmony with the Environment of the SCM
This Anderson training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Managers and Employees Who Do Take on Responsibilities in Supply Chain & Logistics with Already a First Experience in the Field and Want to Evolve to the Next Level
- Managers and Employees Moving to Supervision or Managerial Roles in Supply Chain & Logistics
- Managers and Employees in a Function at the Interface Between the Supply Chain & Logistics and Other Departments
Training Course Outline
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- Defining the Supply Chain Management
- The Concepts of the Supply Chain Management
- How the Supply Chain Management Flows
- How the Supply Chain Management Information Flows
- The Major Elements of Supply Chain
- The Processes Supply Chain Management
- The Major Principles of Supply Chain Management
- Environment of Supply Chain
- MRP - Material Requirements Planning
- The Control of Purchasing and Production
- The Capacity Management