Training Course Overview
The Three-Dimensions of Leadership training course instructs people from the boardroom to the mailroom to support company goals in every situation by identifying and focusing on the mission that matters most, to work with the four types of employees so they rally as resources to cooperate as a team that negotiates the big-picture of organizational channels and politics to convert within the context.
Earl C. Wallace, Author, developed the concepts while exceeding organizational goals as an office director, a regional supervisor, and a statewide program administrator, and in each position overseeing teams that achieved the unprecedented results, listed on the About page of his website.
Training Course Objectives
This Anderson training course will teach leaders how to approach every situation at work by identifying and maintaining the Three-Dimensional Mission, Resources, and Context (3-D MRC) outlook and focus in which all organizational accomplishment is rooted. From the opening to the closing sessions, each participant is given dozens of profound yet practical concepts that are easy to understand, are reinforced with numerous real-life examples and experiences everyone sees around them at work and which immediately can be applied as soon as you arrive back in the shop, unit, and office.
Regardless of how senior a job title you hold or if you are being considered for your first supervisory promotion, the original concepts in The Three-Dimensional Leader: Negotiating Your Mission Resources and Context, which Earl C. Wallace also calls “The 3-D MRC Management System” will equip you with the frame of reference, the essential values, viewpoints, and perspectives necessary to lead effectively in every situation.
Earl C. Wallace says, “The 3-D MRC Management System" is a template that people at every level of the organization can use, whether they are managing in the boardroom or the mailroom to self-assess and negotiate change because it compels the enterprise perspective that accomplishes goals in ways that satisfy and achieve synergy from the diversity of all internal and external constituents and partners.
Training Course Outline
This Anderson training course breaks down the Mission, Resources and Context (MRC) concepts to feature:
- Identifying The Three Dimensions of I = Me, II = Us vs. Them and III = We
- Rallying Resources So People Achieve Their Potential For Organizational Success
- The Triple-T Delegation Dynamics: Training, Timing, Trusting
- Supervising The 4 Types of Employees for Productive Working Relationships
- Achieving The 3-C’s of Emotional Intelligence: Communication, Cooperation & Coordination
- Initiating Incentive Awards That Motivate & Inflate Individual & Team Performance
- The 3-M’s of Change Management: the right Motivation, Map, and Message
- The 5-Factors of Out-of-the-Box Thinking That Accomplish Innovation
- Negotiating The Organization’s Big Picture, Political & Operational Context
- Becoming 3-D SEM Masters Who Submit Ego to the Mission