Why Choose this Training Course?
As businesses emerge from a period of turmoil caused by conflict and pandemic throughout the world, we, as business leaders, need to negotiate confidently. Sometimes we are faced with undo pressure to achieve results at speed. Often, we are faced with risk due to the fact that all the information is not reliable or forthcoming in the way that we previously expected. Uncertainty and crisis often have a paralysing effect on our ability to think clearly and make decisions. This Crisis Negotiation
training course will assist attendees to act decisively with clarity and pace, in order to approach negotiations with confidence and skill.
This training course will feature:
- Understanding the pressures crisis will put up on the negotiation
- Determining how teams need to function under pressure
- Building persuasive proposals for better negotiated outcomes
- Understanding how a crisis may affect ethics and behaviours in negotiation
- Examining the role of emotional intelligence during negotiated settlements
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
- Determine sources of pressure which come from crisis driven situations
- Identify the critical issues in negotiation that are affected when crisis arises
- Understand how to build personal strategies for coping in times of crisis
- Design proposals which will persuade the other party to reach agreements
- Apply techniques to bring about workable solutions through negotiated agreements
Who is this Training Course for?
A wide range of professionals will benefit from attending this course due to the nature of negotiating in a business world which is experiencing disruptive influences on a global scale.
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Managing Directors, Departmental Heads, Senior and Mid Managers
- Delegates wishing to develop negotiation skills especially under pressure from crises
- Delegates who regularly work with external suppliers or customers
- Departmental Heads working on interdepartmental alliances to achieve results
- Personnel involved in critical negotiations affected by crisis pressures
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes professional learning techniques combined with presentations, interactive practical exercises, group activities and case studies will help delegates to build a formal framework around their current knowledge and skills.
Delegates will be encouraged to develop both their thinking, negotiation and persuasion skills, applying these to the crisis negotiations and maintenance of negotiated alliances to increase the value for money provided to their employer.