Training Course Overview
Modern organizations are re-engineering their business processes from their current vertical functional structures to meet their clients’ needs. Business units are learning to work with integrated service offerings and such.
Inter-organizational, client-centric programs will be the structure for many organisations now. Organization will need to promote a management style that deals with various stakeholders, on an ongoing basis, with their clients’ needs in mind.
This Anderson training course puts the delegate into a path to manage cross-functional area in their workplace and to further enhance their effectiveness and efficiency in this contemporary era.
Training Course Objectives
By attending this Anderson training course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the principles and factors linked to the success of Cross-Functional Management Principles as approached by top Japanese organisations
- Understand how Cross-functional management manages business processes across the traditional boundaries of the functional areas
- Build a better system for achieving such cross-functional goals as innovation, quality, cost, and delivery
- Goals relating to such measurable factors as profits, market share, and products
- Goals relating to overall improvements in the companies various systems and cross-functional activities
This Anderson training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Managers who are called upon to adopt or deploy a cross-functional management structure (matrix management, process- or project-based management, network-oriented management, etc.)
- Managers who are involved in inter-organizational partnerships
- Professionals who wants to learn techniques to work with other colleagues
- Team leaders, supervisors, section heads and managers
- Professionals who have an interest in a management position
- Anyone who wants to become a leader in their work role
- Technical professionals including those in Maintenance, Engineering & Production
Training Course Outline
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- What is and Why Cross-functional Management?
- The time-tested Principles from a top organisation in the world
- Principles and winning conditions of matrix management
- Cross-functional management and its related customer experience
- Effects of cross-functional management on the allocation of roles and responsibilities, the sharing and processing of information, and the distribution of power and accountability
- Strategic Cross-functional Management
- Cross-functional Customer Service and Quality
- Cross-functional Systems Approach
- Cross-functional Cooperation and Training
- The Toyota Way