Does Fraud Concern Me?
Yes, it does. Currently, fraud is more likely to occur than ever before. Business owners should be fully aware of fraud and create an environment that not only combats fraud but allows nominated persons to investigate fraud correctly and thoroughly. This training course will assist you and your workforce with this. Your company’s assets need protecting.
Why Choose this Training Course?
This training course is aimed at all new or established investigators and has been devised in order to provide an initial introduction into the investigation of fraud within that industry and provides an understanding of practices and procedures when reporting offences of fraud. This training course includes inputs on current legislation, investigation procedures and best practice, evidence gathering and the preparation of evidence to interview witnesses and suspects. The training course has a practical base aimed at developing the student’s skills.
This training course will feature:
- Current Legislation
- Rules of Evidence
- Statement Writing and dealing with Exhibits
- Case Management and Policy Documents
- Recovery of Evidence to prove a case
- How to interview witnesses and suspects
- Practical Case Study
- Practical interviewing exercises
- Daily Knowledge checks
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the nature of fraud and the fraudster
- Identify relevant legislation in relation to fraud investigations
- Identify specialist agencies to support fraud investigations
- Maximise existing skills within fraud investigations
- Manage fraud investigations
- An understanding of how to safely secure and package exhibits recovered in an investigation and label them correctly for continuity and court purposes
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is relevant to those employed in the investigation of fraud offences, and who may have regular contact with police forces and other law enforcement agencies. The training course would also assist managers in the same environment, who wishes to have an understanding of investigation procedures or purely to expand their own knowledge of this topic. This course will greatly assist persons from the following:
- Banks and other financial institutions
- Public enforcement bodies
- Oil and Gas sector
- Power and Electricity Industry
- Government Agencies
- Schools and Universities
- Medical Industry
- Petrochemicals and Logistics