Training Course Overview
What is the only sustainable competitive advantage for organisations to succeed in today’s digital economy and rapidly changing, ambiguous, turbulent environment? The speed at which an organisation can sense and respond to the needs of its customers, to renew itself, adapt, and change quickly is the only truly sustainable competitive advantage – This is what “Organisational Agility” means. Agility enables organisations to drive strategic business goals in more effectively and improve margins, predictability and profitability.
This powerful Anderson training course will use, among others, instructor’s guidance, delegates’ inputs, discussions, and activities to build and enhance delegates’ mastery of the organisational and personal agility. This training course is designed to help organisations become more adaptive, creative and resilient.
Training Course Objectives
By the end of this Anderson training course, delegates will be able to:
- Describe the agile mindset’s underlying principles, such as pragmatism, the power of choice and adapting to context.
- Apply multiple leading agile and lean approaches value stream maps, Kanban values, principles and practices, A3s and lean thinking
- Implement a concurrent thinking and human dynamics-based model for change
- Confidently execute techniques to help examine and improve their work practices
- Mobilise powerful agile strategies into action on your team and ensure effective implementation.
This Anderson training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Business representatives
- Member of technical teams
- Managers and leaders of business units
- Delivery managers and leaders of technical departments.
- Engineers and technical staff
Training Course Outline
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- Analysis and understanding of the current business contexts & challenges
- Enhancing the value proposition: Customer & stakeholder analysis
- Mastering the genesis of business agility
- Reframing all work in terms of value-adding performance criteria
- In-depth understanding of the business agility framework
- Practicing skills and tools to sustain business agility
- Understanding and leading change
- Creating space for ideation and innovation
- Bolstering personal competencies to enhance agility
- Preparing a personal agility plan for execution in the workplace