Training Course Overview
What levels of Leadership are needed in an organisation? How are these defined? Why is it so important to get this right?
Leadership is required at all levels in an organisation, and these levels can be defined as Strategic, Operational and Tactical Leadership. Successful organizations understand the Leadership system and the power this understanding brings. It can avoid duplication of effort and confusion and provides the Vision, Understanding, Clarity, and Adaptability (VUCA) to lead in the modern world.
This highly interactive and engaging Anderson training course will demonstrate your leadership preference level, as well as provide a complete, holistic view of Organizational Leadership, and how the three levels interact and complement each other. The skills and knowledge gained on the course are essential for leading, as well as achieving, organizational success and sustainability in the modern world.
Training Course Objectives
By attending this Anderson training course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand and apply the Organisational Leadership System
- Formulate and communicate a compelling strategy/ vision
- Create winning conditions for Tactical Leaders
- Leverage Operational Leadership to achieve the goals
- Create a visionary, strategy-based organisation
This Anderson training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Senior Management and Organisation Leadership Team Members
- Professionals and Leaders responsible for Strategy, Business Development, Organisational Development (OD) and HR
- Intermediate and advanced level managers
- Line and functional managers
Training Course Outline
Among a range of valuable topics the following will be given high priority:
- Understand the importance of Organisational Leadership
- How to lead in the modern world using VUCA Leadership & leading change in an organisation
- Understanding strategic, operational, and tactical leadership
- Conduct a Leadership assessment: Strategic, Operational, Tactical?
- Key components to creating Strategy and a powerful vision
- How to inspire and engage with powerful influence
- Increase organisational performance through the use of Tactical Leadership
- Link Strategic and Tactical objectives using Operational Leadership
- Continuous improvement for organisational success: turning negative ideas in to positive achievements
- Create the correct culture for success and sustainability