Training Course Overview
‘When we tell people to do their jobs we get workers, when we trust people to do their jobs we get leaders’ Simon Sinek.
How important is to you that the people in your team and those around grow as human beings? If you genuinely believe that you are there serve your team and help them be the best version of themselves then register now for this compelling and rewarding seminar.
Creating an environment where people grow is not only rewarding but will ensure your team and your organisation will continue to succeed. So if exploring new ideas and generating fresh thinking to help those around you flourish and reach their full potential then engaging with this seminar is a must. When was the last time you had the opportunity to spend five days thinking about you in the context of leadership?
This hugely popular Anderson training course will add a wide portfolio of knowledge and skills to your leadership ‘tool box’. You will have the opportunity to learn not only from the vibrant learning platform created by the course tutor but also from fellow delegates. So, if helping to create future generations of leaders and nurturing the talents of those you interact with is part of your leadership purpose then hesitate not a moment longer and register your interest now.
Training Course Objectives
By attending this Anderson training course, delegates will be able to:
- Apply a range of leadership tools that will accelerate ‘buy in’ in the workplace
- Align the efforts of others to team goals
- Implement the building blocks for a high performing team
- Provide excellent leadership in a wide range of situations
- Mentor and coach team members to excel
This Anderson training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- All leaders and professionals who are motivated to be better prepared to lead their teams or organisation
- Practicing Coaches and Mentors
- Experienced Managers
- Supervisors and business professionals
- Those who aspire to lead
Training Course Outline
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- Determining the type of leader you want to be
- Exploring tools that will raise your leadership self- awareness
- Identifying the five dysfunctions of a team
- The principle of Cause, effect and Implication
- How teams form and team dynamics
- Team collaboration and the Leaders Role
- Creating a Motivating environment
- Presenting your ideas with conviction
- The Science of Coaching others to achieve their potential