Training Course Overview
Leading others well is critical for organisational success. Engaged, motivated and capable employees are a cornerstone of any successful business and Leaders play a key role in achieving high performance from their staff.
What do Leaders who have attended say? “This helped me develop both my knowledge and skills in leading my staff more effectively, it gave me the confidence to lead my team, manage their performance to meet organisational objectives; it gave me insight into what good Leaders look and behave like. Both myself, my organisation and my staff have benefited greatly from this training, my staff are more motivated, engaged and as a result perform at a higher level”.
This Anderson training course focuses on practical leadership models that are effective in any business. By developing outstanding leaders and/or empowering leaders at all levels in the organisation, they would acquire the inner compass that will guide their daily actions, enabling them to earn the trust of their colleagues and guarantee success of next generation of business practices.
This may be the most valuable and informative training course your leaders will ever attend.
Training Course Objectives
By attending this Anderson training course, delegates will be able to:
- Discover the core competencies required for exemplary leadership
- Provide leaders with a series of strategies and actions for managing various levels of change
- Examine the ethical aspects of leadership and values which drive lasting results
- Enhance others’ perception as a leader with integrity
- Build the right culture for people and processes to support strategy
The content of this Anderson training course is especially tailored to business leaders of today. Participants that hold leadership positions and who have been identified by their organisation as a key part of the company's succession plan are encouraged to attend.
This Anderson training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Team Leaders
Training Course Outline
Among a range of valuable topics the following will be given high priority:
- Leadership Styles and Agility
- The Mind-set of a Leader
- The Leadership Values and Top Leadership Behaviours
- How to build strong collaborative team work
- Develop strategies for using personal leadership power and building strong, mutual influence relationships within organisation
- Coaching and Managing for Better Performance
- Leading and Managing Change within the Organisation
- Developing Stakeholder Relations
- Network Management