Why Choose this Training Course?
Inspirational Leadership is a frequently discussed topic - and it represents a much sought after style of leadership that pays particularly rich dividends in times of change and transformation. According to research by Harvard Business School, the ability to inspire creates the highest levels of employee engagement and commitment - and productivity, staff retention and bottom-line profitability are all positively affected as a result.
In this Anderson development programme, participants will engage with the fundamental principles of inspirational leadership and learn how to apply these principles when leading people through change. They will gain insights into their current abilities to truly inspire others, and assess their capabilities for building an inspired, high-performance workforce. The Inspirational Leadership and Change training course will convey a range of approaches, insights and skills needed to inspire, motivate and empower others to achieve extraordinary business results.
This Anderson training course will feature:
- Leadership approaches that genuinely inspire other people
- Authentic communication - the vehicle to inspirational leadership
- The hidden mechanics of motivating and engaging
- The 7 human reactions to change
- Transformational leadership in times of change
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the key principles of inspirational leadership
- Apply leadership styles that truly engage and inspire
- Create the conditions for truly remarkable team performance
- Gain the skills for leading people through change
- Evaluate and choose frameworks for organizational change and transformation
Who is this Training Course for?
This Anderson training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Senior Managers, Directors and Executives
- Mid-Level leaders
- Established First Line Managers
- Departmental and Divisional Managers / Leaders
- Individuals about to be promoted into a mid- or senior level leadership role
- Functional leaders: finance, marketing, HR, operations and other managers
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This Anderson training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. It utilises a blended learning approach and employs a variety of approaches such as action learning, group discussions, video case studies and self-reflection exercises. The resulting variety helps delegates to stay engaged throughout the course, feel challenged and draw quick wins for their own development.