Module 1: The Essentials of Leadership: Inspirational, Innovative and Holistic Praxis
Day One: Agile Leadership in the New Normal
- Leadership Principles, Perceptions and Praxis: essential themes
- Changing Paradigms, New Demands and Enlightened Leadership.
- The New Normal; changing environments, expectations and challenges
- Leadership by “design”, building agile, responsive and decisive leadership
- The Leader Within; innate qualities personality performance, style and outputs
- The External Environment; leading and navigating in turbulent times
Day Two: Leading Self and Others to Exceptional Performance
- The Leadership Management Debate. Do I Lead or Manage?
- What Leadership style does my organisation require?
- 360 Leadership; competence assessment, review and peer coaching
- Leading the focused agile team.: mission, vision values and SMARTER measures
- Communicating Organisational and clarifying team purpose
- Charismatic leaders and Storytelling: acknowledging success and lessons learned
Day Three: Inspirational Leadership: Motivational Trust, and Collective Wisdom
- Trust- the essential ingredient in the new normal
- Motivational leadership: the Emotionally Intelligent leaders
- Engagement and well-being: Scope, Support, Connection, Voice
- Diagnostic tools for organisational and team development
- Whole brain thinking divergent and convergent thinking
- Decision Making and the power of diverse thinking.
- Collective wisdom, constructive dissent and innovative outcomes
Day Four: Leading a Culture of Change and Building Innovative Capability
- Leading change and transition issues ingenuity and innovation
- Solution focused methodology: Accentuating the positive and the possibilities
- Utilising soft system methodology for innovative insights into change
- Using Nature and multiple intelligences for creative outcomes
- Assessing culture and organisational creativity for agile responsiveness
- Entrepreneurial creativity. How creative am I?
Day Five: Leadership Priorities in the “New Normal Digital Age.”
- The global pandemic.: impact, learnings and responses
- Resilience, Well-being and Mindfulness: key people deliverables
- Planning for Crisis; beware the “black swans”
- Ethical leadership for sustainable organisations.
- Reframing the Business Model Canvas to create value and sustainability
- Action planning for future improvement
Module 2 The Management Essentials: Addressing priorities in a Post COVID world
Day Six: Agile Management in the New Normal
- Making the transition into management: new skills, fears and expectations
- Key accountabilities. Responsibilities, Accountabilities
- The Boss I want to become - Competencies, behaviours and priorities
- Psychometric assessment of personal management strengths
- Applying theoretical models
Day Seven: Managing Performance of Self and Others
- What style of management does my organisation require?
- Psychometric assessment on my preferred management style
- Driving continuous change for improvement and creative agility
- Clarifying Organisational and Team Purpose
- SMARTER objectives for the 21st century
- Assertive behaviour and successful performance reviews
Day Eight: The Dynamic Team: Focus, Solutions and Outcomes
- Creating the Highly Effective Teams: in house and remote
- Characteristics of Dysfunctional teams
- Generational issues, diversity, challenge and harnessing potential
- Team audit: evaluating current performance to initiate future targets
- Utilising Collective Wisdom solve problems issues and crisis
- Managing Change, the “What if” Factor., Transition and Crisis
Day Nine: Motivational Mindsets: Performance = Motivation + Competence
- Motivation to Engage: Scope, Support, Connection, Voice
- Communication to Connect, Clarify, Convince and Convey
- Constructive feedback, conflict and handling difficult conversations
- Coaching for individual and team success.
- Review of practice: How well do I motivate my people?
- Ten things the great boss does every day
Day Ten: Prioritization in the New Normal and Digital Age
- The global pandemic: impact and learnings
- What are my key deliverables post pandemic?
- The Golden Rule: achieving goals through the effort of others
- Delegation for Development. How well do I delegate?
- Presentation skills: Inform, Illustrate, Influence, Impact, Initiate
- Action planning for post workshop improvement