Training Course Overview
When we look back at what we achieved during a workday, we sometimes realize that we didn’t manage to meet all our daily goals. We often have energy fluctuations during the day and some of us drink more coffee to solve this problem! There is a better and healthier solution to maintain energy levels through the day and to structure our daily tasks around our personal energy system.
In this training course, participants will learn about personal energy management by evaluating their energy needs. It also creates awareness of the link between motivation and energy. When we are in a state of flow, we feel energized, inspired and naturally motivated.
The workplace is demanding and with ongoing cost-cutting and scarce resources, we are expected to do more with less. This means that we need to be really organized and plan our schedules to meet deadlines. When energy levels are low, it also affects us mentally and our brains become foggy which can lead to forgetfulness and delayed decisions. By listening to our bodies, we can boost productivity and perform at our best, all of the time!
Training Course Objectives
By the end of this Anderson training course, you will be able to:
- Be more aware of how energy works and how to manage personal energy
- Apply a set of new behaviours and habits in your everyday tasks
- Identify the things that energizes you personally
- Effectively utilize the tools to remain energized at work
- Understand the different energy needs
- Optimize your daily tasks and boost productivity and performance
This Anderson training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Professionals who want to improve their own levels of energy
- Anyone who has a goal to work smarter in the modern workplace
- Leaders who have an interest in the well-being and resilience of team members
- Anyone who wants to achieve personal and career growth
- Decision makers who manage a big workload and strict deadlines
- Professionals who want to be more effective and reach their full potential
To enhance learning we utilize proven adult learning technology and methods that will result in maximum retention and application. This includes interactive and experiential learning activities, presentations, discussion, assessments, videos, team practice exercises and case studies.
Training Course Outline
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- Understanding the definition of energy and how energy works
- The benefits, impact and importance of being able to manage personal energy
- An in-depth understanding of the four core energy needs
- The emotional energy matrix and energy sources
- Unique motivations and the link to energy management
- Analysing daily and lifestyle habits and how it affects energy
- Raising self-awareness to listen to our bodies and track our energy levels
- Energy management for leaders – the challenges of modern leaders
- Practical tools to optimize each day
- A personal plan to boost productivity and remain energized