Training Course Overview
Are you ready to lead the recovery strategy from COVID? Do you have the necessary leadership skills to create true business agility?
To lead in this next stage of recovery, businesses must have strong, visionary, inspiring and innovative Agile Leaders who understand and actively apply an Agile mindset. This mindset requires a new set of leadership skills, knowledge and understanding to maximise your leadership development.
This is essential development for those who wish to ‘future-proof’ their leadership development. This Anderson training course employs leading-edge Agile leadership and behavioural concepts, with powerful effective tools and thinking, to lead and inspire others to rapid business recovery.
Training Course Objectives
By the end of this Anderson training course, you will be able to:
- Understand the power of Agile Leadership in the new world of rapid recovery.
- Develop your ability to lead rapid change through strong visionary leadership.
- Influence, inspire and determine rapid decision-making process for optimum results.
- Enhance your leadership of others in active and dynamic change.
- Enable others to operate with dynamism and creativity.
- Overcome resistance and develop a dynamic Agile organisation.
This Anderson training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Senior Executives
- Business Leaders
Training Course Outline
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- The journey from Traditional Leader to the AGILE Leader
- The psychology of influence and engagement in Agile Leadership
- Recovery and Impact: Leading Agile Change Management
- The importance of OODA Model and Kaizen in Agile Leadership
- Using Agile problem solving to maximise rapid business solutions
- Powerful creativity, innovation and disruptive idea generation for recovery
- How to apply the Agile Decision-Making Model in leading the recovery strategy
- Communicating the Vision to recovery: power, engagement and commitment
- Creating an Agile Leadership Culture and Organisation: now and for the future