Why Choose this Training Course?
The World is changing at a disturbing rate as we shift through the fourth Industrial Revolution. For example: AI, virtual work environments, worldwide business sectors, Gen Y and Gen Z, business propels advancing quicker each day. Pioneers and supervisors face a consistently developing number of difficulties, innovative change, vulnerabilities, and business hazards. Leaders who are lithe, innovative, and tough can take their groups and forward more effectively than others.
This 5-day instructional class assists pioneers with managing VUCA through increased flexibility. The VUCA leadership principle is Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, and Ambiguity.
Driving with flexibility and agility in a VUCA work environment is the capacity to expect, stay away from, ensure, endure, relieve, react, and recuperate from the impacts of progress or misfortune and VUCA events and thinking. This Anderson training course looks at different ideas to best adapt to consistent change and to quickly recuperate from mishaps and VUCA occasions.
This training course will feature:
- What versatile performance management is, why it's significant, and Why leaders need to utilize and create it
- The critical parts of dynamic administration, resilience, and the force of the capacity to understand anyone on a deeper level in driving through VUCA
- Step by step instructions to perceive instability in the business and go this to a positive vision
- How to distinguish ambiguity and driving forces in the business and change
- The critical standards and cycle to lead your team, groups, and the association through VUCA
- Building versatility by utilizing "Dark Swan" thinking and arranging systems around this
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Know the guidelines for achieving increased performance in a VUCA environment
- Identify and examine indicators that assess an organization's strength in the World today
- Know how can active individuals in strong organizations improve the reliability of operations using versatile performance management and agility?
- Minimize and prevent the threats and risks: Management of weaknesses, accidental failures, obstacles, resistance, and setbacks
- Implement versatile and flexible leadership concepts and innovative solutions to achieve business stability
- Gain a broader knowledge base on organizational strength and leadership using versatile performance management and balance VUCA
Who is this Training Course for?
The high-level nature of this training will be valuable to those in administration and group authority. If you are responsible for deciding for or reacting to change and emergencies. This Anderson training course is suitable therefore to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Directors and executives
- Senior Managers
- Middle Managers
- Identified talent, high potentials, and future leaders in the business
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This Anderson training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques, to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training event use an assortment of demonstrated learning procedures to guarantee effective and enjoyable learning.
The Course Content
Day One: The VUCA Leader in the Modern World – an Introduction
- Defining VUCA in the modern world: The "new standard" for leadership
- Understanding leadership with the background of VUCA
- Traditional leadership styles versus VUCA leadership model
- Emotional-intelligence and using wisdom to build a confident VUCA leader
- How to prioritize change: Basic principles needed for VUCA
- Manage expectations: Gen Y and Gen Z and their view of VUCA
Day Two: VUCA – From a Change of Perspective to a Performance Framework using Communication
- What Versatile performance management Is, why it’s important for leadership with VUCA
- The background behind and using the principles of resilience and inner strength
- Understanding in the workplace and reacting to the changes all around leadership
- Ensure VUCA effective leadership in times of change by personal example
- Build communication and develop trust to balance the VUCA situation
- Vision transformation – an essential principle to use daily and how to bring people together with a strong vision
Day Three: VUCA – From Uncertainty to Risk Management in a VUCA world
- Learn the advanced points and principles of communication to understand the shift in attitude, and using coaching and mentoring to combat uncertainty and control it
- Managing the Unpredictable Using Scenario Planning
- Building More Flexible Teams and Adaptive Organisations
- Risk Communication in high risk or fast-changing and uncertain environments and finding Purpose, Setting Goals, Creating Plans
- Risk and reward: Managing Vulnerabilities, Random Setbacks, Obstacles, Resistance, and Opposition
- The bounce back principle: Strategy and Positioning, Strengths, Alliances, Supporters, and Multipliers
Day Four: VUCA – From Complexity to Clarity – Making Sense of an Uncertain World with Better thinking
- Why is it so complicated? How the last 10 years have changed everything
- Factors affecting uncertainty, the psychology of VUCA
- Different ways to use the RACI model to define roles and responsibilities
- How to think creatively to get an explanation, improve results and solve problems
- Problem-solving and decision-making techniques to help be more flexible and versatile
- How to give your people an explanation to difficult questions
Day Five: VUCA – From Ambiguity to Agility Using the Ideas from the Training
- Inner Strength: The Psychology of Versatile performance management and Motivation
- The Versatile performance management Toolkit: Resourcefulness and Inner Strength we all have
- Proven Tools and Techniques to Identify and Manage Personal Risks and Opportunities
- Identifying and Overcoming Obstacles and Resistance (yours and others)
- Use AGILE & Kaizen in guidance and management as a core model
- Agile team development: strengthening your performance and how to build organizational agility: Agile leadership case studies