Why Choose this Training Course?
What kind of impression do you create on first meeting? Psychologists indicate that it takes just 7 seconds for someone to decide whether they like and respect you. Correct business etiquette creates a professional, respectful atmosphere and enables smooth communication. Respect translates into better relationships. Today protocol and etiquette are particularly important as business is increasingly international because it covers the ceremonial rules followed during official functions and how to behave on these stressful occasions. It is a framework for courtesy that ensures you and your organisation will be respected in society.
Internationally, faultless etiquette and knowledge of host culture demonstrate that you are thorough and do your research. It engenders respect in negotiations. The Complete Course in Protocol, Ceremonial and Etiquette
training course lets you plot a sure path through the minefield of protocol and etiquette to ensure that you look and sound urbane and at ease in any situation. It is fun, highly interactive and light-years away from stuffy sessions learning which cutlery to use that you have seen in the movies!
This Anderson training course will feature
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity for improved relations and negotiations
- The correct protocol for any occasion
- Researching and confirming correct forms of address, salutation and conversation
- The procedures for ceremonial events and occasions
- The rules for RSVP, inviting, greeting, gift giving and dining
- How to ensure you are well briefed and prepared for each occasion
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand social and business etiquette and your brand
- Feel confident in formal and informal business social situations
- Understand complex protocol and ceremonial
- Be aware of the conventions of dining etiquette and conversation
- Create a powerful impression through effective self-presentation
- Communicate effectively with cultural awareness and sensitivity
Who is this Training Course for?
This Anderson training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Senior managers
- Staff working in international relations
- Staff working with government officials
- Staff of international and non-governmental organisations
- Practitioners in other fields seeking an entry point into the world of protocols -
- Event organisers, journalists, businesspeople, and other professionals who interact with politicians, ministers and government officials
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This Anderson training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This training course is highly interactive, asking delegates to reflect on their communication, thinking and practice. Your highly experienced facilitator will guide your learning using a wide variety of proven adult learning methods including direct input, video, discussions, case studies and group and individual exercises to focus on the themes of the course, practice skills and receive feedback.