Training Course Overview
How can you keep your customers loyal, coming back to you again and again over the years? Research evidence across a range of industries shows that it is eight times more costly to recruit a new customer than retain an existing one. The ability to find, satisfy and retain customers is at the very core of business success. In this fast-paced Anderson training course you will learn how to find and use the right information to understand what your customers want and what will delight them. You will learn techniques to grow your customer base using the best advertising of all – word of mouth.
Training Course Objectives
This Anderson training course will feature:
- Understanding Customer Relationship Management systems and their value
- Identifying and understanding the elements of a customer relationship strategy
- Tools to evaluate customers’ needs and the motivators that are important to them
- How to manage customer data and analyse it
- Planning a customer service programme to ensure customer retention and loyalty
- Deliver consistent service and measure and demonstrate its success
- Share appropriate data to create a single customer view with colleagues
- Marketing executives and managers who are interested in customer retention and word-of-mouth marketing.
- Anyone responsible for or contributing significantly to the development and implementation of customer relationships
- Managers and supervisors who want to improve customer relationships
- Customer service professionals
Training Course Outline
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- Customer acquisition and retention – measuring their impact on profitability
- Assessing the needs of your key audiences – why does it matter?
- Key accounts and developing a customer-centric organisation
- What do your competitors do better or differently than you do?
- Listen and deliver on customer needs - research to refresh your approach
- Managing your ‘touch points’ to enhance the ‘customer experience’
- Leading and motivating others to deliver superior service levels
- CRM software and personalisation
- Using diagnostic tools to evaluate opportunities for performance improvement
- Methods to empower and motivate customer service employees