Training Course Overview
It is often stated that the most important asset a business possess is its people. Learning, Training, Talent and Organisational Development departments have a key pivotal influence on the strategy and implementation of the organisation to ensure that the organisation’s people are developed to achieve their best potential.
We have designed and developed a unique and innovative training course that will provide you with the essential knowledge and skills to gain greater strategic value from your investment in training and development. The focus of the Anderson training course will be the analysis and alignment of business objectives to create efficient systems to achieve the maximum ROI (Return on Investment) from your learning and development. You will also learn how to produce an effective business case utilizing metrics and other sources of strategic analysis. This is an essential training course for those who wish to be more effective and efficient with the training budget and more strategic with training interventions.
Training Course Objectives
By attending this Anderson training course, delegates will be able to:
- Examine the issues related to measuring and maximizing training ROI (Return on Investment).
- Apply the techniques of Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Develop and propose a business case for training to meet strategic business objectives
- Prepare and an appropriate business model for training and development
- Analyse cost-benefit and return-on-investment for training and development activities
This Anderson training course is suitable to a wide range of HR, L&D and Training and Talent Management professionals, line managers, team leaders, but will greatly benefit those who:
- Have direct responsibility for the training budget within the organisation and wish to gain greater effectiveness and efficiency in managing this
- Have a strategic overview of the business and who may also be responsible for initiating training programmes or authorizing expenditure for training and wish to gain a greater understanding of training budget formulation and ROI
- Are responsible for Human Resource / Organisational Development and the planning and delivery of training programmes at a strategic level
- Are responsible for the planning and implementation of training programs need to know about training evaluation and ROI
Training Course Outline
The Anderson training course will give you confidence and understanding in the following areas:
- Design and develop a strategic framework for training & development to meet organisational growth and sustainability
- Ensure the correct alignment of training and development to meet business objectives
- Conduct robust training needs analysis to identify critical development gaps in the organisation
- Create workable competency frameworks, as well as the methods of measuring these to suit organisational needs
- Learn about the key evaluation models and levels (Kirkpatrick and Phillips) to ensure correct evaluation of the training and development conducted
- Accurately measure the learning outcome metrics in preparation for conducting ROI calculations
- Conduct achievable ROI analysis and presenting this information to the business
- Apply vigorous mechanisms to lead and manage the training, development function
- Create a strategic business case for the organisation with the correct information to identify the needs, demonstrate learning, factored evaluation, the complete ROI and cost benefits analysis, as well as the wider benefits for the identified development
- Gain confidence in presenting the strategic development business case to key stakeholders.