Training Course Overview
The rarest and most precious commodity in the world today is not diamonds, gold, or oil.
It's Good Leadership.
Managers are in abundance, leaders are plentiful. But good leaders are incredibly rare, like rare diamonds, they take time to develop and for many years they can be hidden from sight as they develop and increase their value.
For those serious about bringing out the value in their leadership, this Anderson training course will be an adventure you will never forget, you may have done 5, 10, 20, 30 courses on leadership or management before but still feel you are not leading as well as you could? Well this training course is for you. Leadership is a journey of discovering our hidden strengths, overcoming our weaknesses, stretching and challenging out thinking, developing our ability to persevere when others give up.
An unconventional style of training that throws away the power-point and gets personal. That is not interested in your past but focused on your future. That doesn’t tell you want you want to hear but tells you what you need to hear. That challenges your assumptions, that is refreshingly honest. That talks “real world” instead of theory and that will impact you in a deep and lasting way.
If you are ready for your next Leadership Challenge, this 10 days is where your journey begins.
This comprehensive Anderson training course consists of two modules which can be booked as a 10 Day Training event, or as individual, 5 Day courses.
- The Leadership Journey
- The Leadership Challenge
Training Course Objectives
By attending this Anderson training course, delegates will be able to:
- Gain a deeper understanding of that real, authentic leadership is
- Develop the skills to Inspire, motivate, empower and engage others
- Discover how to move people to action on mass to achieve strategic change
- Build a culture of personal responsibility, loyalty & teamwork
- Employ behavioral techniques which exert influence, ignite passion and generate enthusiasm
- Design an employee engagement strategy for business result
This Anderson training course is suitable to wide range of professionals, but will greatly benefit:
- Senior Managers
- Department Heads
- Team Leaders
Training Course Outline
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritized:
- What is true leadership, lessons from the past masters
- Modern leadership and its impact on business
- Human behavior, predictable outcomes
- The new business reality and its impact on us all
- The strangest secret and the biggest lesson
- How to harness the power of vision through visualization
- Psycho cybernetics and its connection with vision
- Goal setting the key to making vision a reality
- Positive mental attitude, gaining power from a strong vision
- Employing advanced questioning techniques
- Selling your ideas to get buy in from others
- Rule number one - Everything matters
- The importance of stretching ourselves
- Association and its impact on our ability to inspire
- How the giving away power, will gain you more
- Resistance to an enabling business culture
- Protecting yourself from self-doubt
- Using your personal strengths to lead others