Training Course Overview
Why some organizations fail to stay competitive in the market and what key factors enable an organisation achieve outstanding results in the modern world?
One of most important reason is that they have no framework to overcome the challenge of Strategy Execution. They do not have the strategic awareness, skills and knowledge and what this entails in terms of Strategy Implementation. Professionals need the knowledge, skills and attitude to get from strategy to tactical execution while achieving results that align with the organization’s goals and plans. To achieve this organization must understand how to link strategies to operational and technical objectives by developing a Performance Management System that Collect, Analyse and Report Information regarding the performance of the organization.
This intensive and highly engaging 10 day Anderson programme covers the complete spectrum from powerful strategy development and formulation, creating dynamic operational structures, systems, processes, and resources to execute the strategy; operational leadership to support front-line managers and employees by creating the conditions to help them succeed; and finally to actually lead and manage tactically on the front-line. The training course integrates the most powerful methods for building and leading dynamic, adaptable, and highly competitive teams and organisations.
This comprehensive Anderson training course consists of two modules which can be booked as a 10 Day Training event, or as individual, 5 Day course.
Module 1 - Strategy Excellence: From Strategic Vision to Tactical Execution
Module 2 - Effective Organisational Leadership
Training Course Objectives
By attending this Anderson training course delegates will be able to make a substantial, positive impact on the Strategic, Operational and Tactical Leadership best practices within their organization, more specifically:
- Formulate and communicate a compelling strategy/vision
- Understand and apply the Planning and Execution Framework
- Develop and communicate strategic vision, mission, and intent
- Set the conditions for successful execution of strategy and plans by creating optimal support
- Create winning conditions for Operational and Tactical Leaders
- Enhance the performance of the organisation and individuals
This Anderson training course has been specifically designed for a number of professional personnel, including:
- Senior Management and Organisation Leadership Team Members
- Professionals and Leaders responsible for Strategy, Business Development, Organisational Development (OD) and HR
- Intermediate and advanced level managers
Training Course Outline
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- Understanding Strategy and Strategy Execution
- The Performance Contract Framework
- Turning Strategy into Actionable Plan
- The implementation of the Balanced Scorecard and its impact on Measuring Performance
- Understanding the distinction between Strategy, Operations and Tactics
- Understand the importance of Organisational Leadership
- Increase Organisational Performance through the use of Tactical Leadership
- Create the Correct Culture for Success and Sustainability
- Key components to creating Strategy and a powerful vision
- How to lead in the modern world using VUCA Leadership & leading change in an organisation