Why Choose this Training Course?
Emotional intelligence is key to managing relationships which in turn gives you the ability to manage and resolve conflicts which can arise for so many reasons in our business and private lives. This managing conflict with emotional intelligence training course encourages you to consider your personal traits, habits and behaviours before enabling you to build a repertoire of skills that, when applied, will give you the ability to resolve conflict and achieve more through building better relationships at work.
During this training course, you will discover how emotions can always play a part in relationships and how you can learn to manage your emotions and begin to manage the emotions of others in a positive way to help you control inner reaction and thoughts. Successful people in business are able to understand the part that emotions play in their life and their actions and the course will help you to unlock skills to resolve conflict effectively.
This Anderson training course will feature:
- Understanding how emotions impact on relationships
- A full description of Emotional Intelligence and how to apply it to good effect
- How leaders can develop their relationship skills to communicate vision effectively
- The application of personal development theories and practices when managing conflict
- Effective application of skills to deal with difficult conversations
- How to prepare effectively for negotiations
What are the Goals?
By the end of this Anderson training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand and develop personal and interpersonal skills when dealing with people
- Identify ways to apply emotional intelligence in building successful business relationships
- Understand how to control emotions when experiencing stressful situations
- Demonstrate effective methods for influencing others
- Understand how to read the emotions of others before managing relationships
Who is this Training Course for?
This Anderson training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Delegates who want to achieve more through having a good understanding of Emotional Intelligence
- Managers who are being prepared for promotion and are required step up in areas of leadership
- Managers who are looking to refresh their interpersonal skills when influencing and working with others
- Leaders who need to communicate vision more effectively for better results
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This training course will utilise a variety of proven learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. The course provides input based on popular published works. It uses tools and questionnaires to encourage delegates to learn about their own traits and responses to situations before encouraging them to apply new techniques to enhance their effectiveness. The course will be highly participative and enjoyable with interactive exercises throughout.