Training Course Overview
Are you still a dinosaur?
The truth is simple. People work hard for managers whom they like and respect. The old days of ruling by fear are gone, every study shows that employee engagement is greatly improved in organizations that focus their attention on Personal and inter-personal skills within the workplace. Leading to higher productivity, reduced absenteeism, greater job satisfaction, reduced conflicts and greater innovation.
This Anderson training course is a masterclass on personal and interpersonal skills and will enable you to Master the art of dealing with people. You will learn how to interact with your team to produce greater employee engagement, how to motivate and inspire your people, how to coach people to improve their performance and how to deal with people who under-perform at work. The tools and techniques you will learn on this training course will last you a lifetime and can be used for business and in your personal life.
One thing is certain in life, we cannot avoid working with others so we might as well master the art of dealing with them and get them on our side. This training course will give you practical skills that allow you to win people over to your way of thinking.
Training Course Objectives
By attending this Anderson training course, delegates will be able to:
- Vastly improve your personal and inter-personal skills
- Be able coach and inspire a team
- Be able to read and understand body language signals
- Deal with people with difficult attitudes
- Deal with conflict situations head on with confidence
- Gain the respect and trust of others
This Anderson training course is suitable for anyone who is looking to boost their level of management and leadership skills by mastering personal and inter-personal skills. If your role is to get results through people, then this course is a must
- Aspiring leaders of the future
- Team leaders
Training Course Outline
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritized:
- How to win people over to your way of thinking?
- Put your message across assertively in business meetings
- Get people to buy into your ideas
- Speak with passion and confidence
- Using our full range of communication
- Become a magnetic and attractive personality
- How to conduct yourself when dealing with people with different attitudes?
- How to read and use body language to your advantage?
- How to deal with aggressive and intimidating people?
- How to make yourself memorable?
- How to remember people’s names?
- How to lead people to a decision?