Would you like to improve your ability to communicate, collaborate and engage with multiple stakeholders?
This highly interactive Anderson training course will introduce research and engagement skills to manage complex, challenging and difficult relationship such as negotiation, influencing, conciliation, convincing, compromising, concession and persuading the internal and external stakeholders such as client, contractors, consultants, vendors, cross functional teams are essential and critical for successful project and business as usual execution. It is a relationship game when it comes to engaging stakeholders from various cross functional layers of the organisation.
This popular Anderson training course will support you to develop practices and techniques to manage this pressure proactively, allowing you to meet deadlines and deliver against your objectives. You will also develop skills in working well with others to ensure success.
This Anderson training course will feature:
- Building effective and constructive rapport and connection with various layers of stakeholders
- Successful and meaningful communication when engaging teams of stakeholders
- SMART negotiation for effective working relationship with all stakeholders
- Positive energy to encourage positive work ethics
- Navigating workplace challenges seamlessly and flawlessly